Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Marriage and Believing

hi bloggie,
everyone was talking about marriage just now..
and i always get the news my friend's wedding day..
cool? it no cool!
because i think i can't reach that time..

i don't have enough money...
my parents have give me so much conditions..
i have to do this, i have to do that..
before i get marriage...

i'm sad?
oh yeah, sad.. or maybe i'm sad..
it's not maybe, but definitely sad...!

i was grown up..
my age are continuously increasing...
and i still there with no point to do..

i was plan my life..
but i see it like a rubbish!
even it very good idea..
 but i know one day it will be broken..

i believe i can do it..
just give me a space..
believe me, i'll be okay...

just pray for me...
i do not go so far from you, my beloved dad and mom...
please, believe me...

just BELIEVE me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~I Love you~!!!



~bual jom~


~diariku yg sudah2~